According to the Hindu facts, this mantra is a powerful mantra of Ganesha.This mantra gives you a power of thinking, intelligence, sharpness…etc
According to the Hindu facts, this mantra is a powerful mantra among all mantra. This mantra give strength, power and inner satisfaction to your heart and mind.
Study room is place where we all have studied and now our kids are studying. So we always want them to score well in the exams. So here is the formula for success. According to The Hindu Facts vastu, gave so some very beautiful and strongest positions of study room and related stuff:
LOCATION OF STUDY ROOM:
- West – Study Room should be in the West of the House, as it is believed that Mercury, which increases brain power, Jupiter which increases ambition and curiosity, Moon which helps in the generation of new thoughts and ideas and Venus which helps in the growth of talent have a better effect if the study room is in the West.
SHAPE OF A STUDY ROOM:
- Pyramid Shape- A Study Room used only for studying and not for sleeping can be a pyramidal shaped room.
- Door to the Study Room can be in the North-East or North.
- Large Windows can be in the East wall.
- Smaller windows can be in the West wall.
- The Study table should face North, East or North-East.
- Book Racks can be in theNorth, East or North-East. But never in South-West and North-West of the room.
- Avoid cabinets or tables in the centre of the Study Room.
IDEAL COLOURS FOR A STUDY ROOM:
- The Colour of the Study Room walls should be Green, Light Green, Blue, Cream or White. Light colors are preferred over dark ones.
- Parallel arrangement of Office equipment only: With furniture consisting of a Desk and chair on one wall and a Computer table and file storage on the parallel wall, the minimum space occupied is 5’0″ x 8’4″. For a study room with this parallel arrangement, the minimum size is 6’6″ x 8’4″ since additional space for opening a door into the room is needed.
- Right-angle arrangement of Office equipment only: With furniture consisting of a Desk and chair and a file storage on one wall and a Computer table at right angles to the desk on the adjacent wall, the minimum space occupied is 7’8″ x 7’6″.
- One-wall arrangement of Office equipment only: With furniture consisting of a Desk and chair, a Computer table and file storage on one wall, the minimum space occupied is 9’4″ x 6’4″.
- A Study cum bedroom:
- With a single bed and bedside table, study desk/computer table, chair and 2 shutter closet, will be of a minimum size of 8’0″ x 7’6″
- With a single bed and bedside table, a dresser/file storage/computer table, study desk with chair, 2 shutter closet, will be of a minimum size of 9’0″ x 11’0″
- Primary Activites: Studying, Writing, Using the Computer, Storage of files, Reading, Studying, Library.
- Secondary Activities: Used as a Bedroom by a teenager or pre-adolescent child, Storing, Sleeping, Exercising, etc.
- Size and type of Furniture.
- Space allowance for Furniture.
- Clearance and space around the Furniture for movement.
- Storage space for books, files, clothes, etc
FURNITURE OF A STUDY:
The Typical pieces of furniture in a Study and their sizes are listed below:
- Desk – 2’6″ x 5’0″, 2’0″ x 4’0″
- Computer Table – 2’0″ x 2’3″(smallest), 2’6″ x 2’6″, 3’0″ x 2’6″, 3’6″ x 2’6″ etc.
- Chair – 1’10” x 1’10”
- File storage – 1’4″ x 2’4″
- Single Bed – 3’0″ x 6’10” (Cramped for an adult but suitable for a child)
- Twin Bed – 3’3″ x 6’10” or 3’4″ x 7’0″ ( Okay for an adult)
- Double Bed – 4’6″ x 6’10” or 4’6″ x 7’0″ (Cramped for 2 adults, but okay for 2 children)
- Dresser or Chest of Drawers – 1’6″ x 3′, 1’10” x 4’0″
- Bedside Table – 1’2″ x 1’2″, 1’6″ x 1’6″, 2’0″ x 2’0″
- Closet or Wardrobe – Each shutter size is about 1’6″ x 7’0″. A 2 shutter Wardrobe is the minimum in a single occupancy bedroom and hence is sufficient in a Study which is also used for sleeping.
- At least 2″ clearance should be allowed between the wall and the furniture.
- A minimum of 3″ should be kept between furniture units.
- A minimum of 3’0″ space to push back the chair from the Desk and pulling out the desk drawers.
- A minimum of 2’6″ for using and arising from a computer table.
- A minimum of 3’6″ in front of the file storage for pulling out drawers.
- A minimum of 4’0″ in front of the desk/computer table to allow walking past a person seated at the desk.
- At least 3’6″ in front of Closet, Dresser/Chest of Drawers to open and use them.
- A minimum of 2’0″ on one side of bed to allow for movement and making bed.
- At least 1’0″ on the least used side of the bed for making the bed. However, in case of single beds, they can be placed against the wall on the least used side.
- A minimum of 2’6″ for movement from the door through the room
- A 5’0″ turning diameter for a wheelchair.
The Bedroom is the private place, where you can unwind, relax and sleep. Accourding to the hindu facts vastu help you to make best bedroom in your house. It is good for you family and you.
LOCATION OF BEDROOM:
- Main Bedrooms in the South.
- Avoid Bedrooms in North-East corner.
- Avoid Bedrooms in the middle of the House.
- Avoid Bedrooms above Car Porch/Garage, Kitchen.
LOCATION OF A MASTER BEDROOM:
- Master Bedroom should be in South-West.
- If there is more than one floor, the Master Bedroom should be on the upper floor, in the South-West corner.
- Avoid Master Bedroom in the South-East corner.
- Guest Bedroom should be in the North-West. This corner represents Vayu or movement which implies that Guests who sleep in this bedroom will not stay for long and get going on their way.
- Children’s Bedroom should be in the West or East side.
- Square or Rectangle shapes are the most suitable shapes for the bedroom furniture arrangement.
- Avoid Head in North – In fact only a dead body is kept with the head in the North and the feet pointing towards the South.
- Head in East: East is the direction of knowledge and enlightenment. Sleeping with the head in the East increases knowledge and increases a liking for spiritualism. For this reason, children should always sleep with their head in the east.
- Head in West: Sleeping with one’s head in the West is good for people who do not permanently reside in the house, like guests and married daughters, in their parents’ house.
- Head in South. South is the best direction for sleeping. Sleeping with one’s head in the South brings happiness and sound sleep.
DOOR AND WINDOWS POSITION IN A BEDROOM:
- Door should open 90 degrees into the bedroom.- A door that cannot open fully will limit the flow of opportunities.
- Door position in East, West or North. Avoid fixing doors in the South-West of a bedroom.
- Main Windows in East or North. And smaller windows in the West is ideal.
- Avoid sleeping in alignment with sharp corners. They should be camouflaged with plants or rounded off.
- Avoid sleeping under beams or slanted ceiling.The remedy is to create a false ceiling.
- Keep beds 2″ away from walls.
- Avoid bed directly facing the door. But the bed should be placed in a position where the occupants can see anyone coming into the rooms.
ARRANGEMENT OF FURNITURE IN THE BEDROOM:
- Safe in South-West, opening towards North.
- Open space in the North-East.
- Beds should not be shaky. The mattress should provide good support to the body while resting.
- Dressing table should be in the East or North.
- Study table should faceEast, North or North-East.
- Avoid Television. If a TV is kept, it should never be directly in front of the bed as it works as a mirror and generates negative energy. It can be kept to the right or left of the bed at an angle for comfortable viewing from bed.
- Computers should be in the South-East.
- Wardrobes should be in theNorth-West or South-West.
- Keep things that make you happy in front of the Bedroom door.Upon entering, your bedroom, the first thing you see should be something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity such as a photograph, a favorite quote or even flowers that enhance these positive feelings.
- Keep objects that remind you of unfinished tasks out of the room, or at least out of sight as the bedroom should be a place where you can totally relax.
- Attached Bathroom should be in theEast or South-East.
- Avoid a mirror directly opposite the bed.
- Avoid Religious idols in the Bedroom
- Avoid clutter in the Bedroom as it represents stagnation.
- Avoid storing things under the bed.
VASTU COLOURS OF BEDROOM WALLS:
- Walls should be light rose, gray, blue, chocolate, dark green etc and not bright colurs.
POSITION OF THE MASTER BEDROOM:
DIRECTION – POINTS
- SOUTH-WEST 10
- SOUTH 9
- WEST 8
- NORTH-WEST 7
- NORTH 6
- EAST 5
- SOUTH-EAST 4
- NORTH-EAST 3
- NORTH-WEST 10
- SOUTH-EAST 9
- NORTH 8
- EAST 7
- NORTH-EAST 6
- WEST 5
- SOUTH 4
- SOUTH-WEST 3
DIRECTION – POINTS
- NORTH-WEST 10
- NORTH 9
- EAST 8
- NORTH-EAST 7
- SOUTH-EAST 6
- WEST 5
- SOUTH 4
- SOUTH-WEST 3